- Wherever you go, You always leave a footprint by Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- Collected Stories by Roald Dahl
- My Uncle Oswald (Expect the Unexpected) by Roald Dahl
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Enough: True Measures of Money, Business, and Life by John C. Bogle
- Common Sense on Mutual Funds: Fully Updated 10th Anniversary Edition by John C. Bogle
- The Bogleheads’ Guide to Investing by Taylor Larimore and Mel Lindauer
- Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence by Vicki Robin, Joe Dominguez, Monique Tilford
- A Guide to the Good Life: The Ancient Art of Stoic Joy by William B. Irvine
- Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder (Incerto) by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right by Atul Gawande
- The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine by Michael Lewis
- Flash Boys: A Wall Street Revolt by Michael Lewis
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life by Scott Adams
- Head First HTML and CSS: A Learner’s Guide to Creating Standards-Based Web Pages by Elisabeth Robson , Eric Freeman
- The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles by Steven Pressfield
*Two things: 1) Most of the books I read, I read for free because I borrow them from the public libary.
And I’d encourage you too to make the library your default option for books because you’ll save big money doing so.
2) If you’re into owning books however, if you purchase any via the links above,
you’ll be contributing to Gilbert Index as this site earns income through the Amazon Associates Program.
The way this works is: you click on the link which takes you to an Amazon page, purchase the book there, and then Gilbert Index gets a percentage of the book’s purchase price.